Gibson Brands Forums

The secret side of Prince

jaxson50

When I first saw this post, I didn't care. And I didn't watch.

When I saw that you bumped it I got a little angry and felt the need to say something.

Then I watched it.

I have great respect for Van and have seen him countless times on cnn.

I respect his values. And I share his views of the political landscape. I think he is spot on.

I had no idea he even knew who Prince was, let alone having any contact with him.

Honestly I could care less what the jehovah's witness have to say or do.

To me they are nothing.

That said, there is no denying the philanthropic side of him you are bringing to our attention.

Thank you for forcing me to watch it.

It needs to be seen.

Very good stuff. I have the utmost respect for those who put others above themselves.

That is what this trip is all about. We are all connected.

1461467070[/url]' post='1763810']

When I first saw this post, I didn't care. And I didn't watch.

When I saw that you bumped it I got a little angry and felt the need to say something.

Then I watched it.

I have great respect for Van and have seen him countless times on cnn.

I respect his values. And I share his views of the political landscape. I think he is spot on.

I had no idea he even knew who Prince was, let alone having any contact with him.

Honestly I could care less what the jehovah's witness have to say or do.

To me they are nothing.

That said, there is no denying the philanthropic side of him you are bringing to our attention.

Thank you for forcing me to watch it.

It needs to be seen.

Very good stuff. I have the utmost respect for those who put others above themselves.

That is what this trip is all about. We are all connected.

I also was unaware of his philanthropic side. When I watched this I just thought it worth sharing. One of our local musicians Gayle Chapman recorded and toured with Prince for five years, she has told me a bit about his sense of humor and his work ethics, she has never said a bad word about him.It is easy to criticize someone we don't know based on heresay rumor. I'm glad you watched.

Or, he was as much human as you and I.

Was he just like you or I, in the final mathematical or orangutan DNA I suppose. No, he was a genius whos flame burned out much too soon as Elton John suggested. Perhaps his narcotic induced death will also have a greater impact than his music in the relativism of mankind? Or maybe we can make a positive of both. [biggrin]

The media is all about ratings for sure is what I'm saying.

Archived