Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Luis Serrano

Deckadance 2.60 released

Deckadance 2.61 released:

post-71939-061237600 1461662798_thumb.jpg

• Snapshots! Create and configure unlimited number of deck and mixer settings as you like and save them in a "snapshot" that you can recall later via assignable keyboard shortcuts (in momentary or toggle modes)!
  • 2 or 4 Deck horizontal-layout views with miniature decks on the left and horizontal stacked and zoomable waveforms across the screen.
  • Maximized library layout with a large song list viewing area for working on your playlists and two miniature decks and mixer for track sampling. Space bar key toggles between the maximized library layout and the previously selected one.

Download links:

WIN: http://www.stantondj.com/media-downloads/deckadance-2/Stanton_Deckadance_261.exe

MAC: http://www.stantondj.com/media-downloads/deckadance-2/Stanton_Deckadance_261.pkg

Changelog:

* [new] - New snapshots feature [DD-375].
* [new] - New layouts feature [DD-376].
* [new] - New waveform zooming for horizontal layouts [DD-377].
* [new] - Added MIDI script for Hercules P32 DJ controller [DD-378].
* [new] - Added new MIDI scripting commands: SNAPSHOT, LAYOUT and FUNCTION_PANEL [DD-379].
* [new] - Added "SpaceBar" shortcut to show or hide the maximized browser layout [DD-380].
* [new] - Added "+" and "-" shortcuts to set waveform zooming [DD-381].
* [new] - Added "CRTL + 1",  "CRTL + 2", ..."CRTL + 4" shortcuts to change layouts [DD-382].
* [new] - Added "CRTL + 5",  "CRTL + 6", ..."CRTL + 0" shortcuts to change function panels [DD-383].

Is there any chance of seeing Deckadance come to the 64 bit version

would love to see that so things run smoothly in Ableton without any RAM limit.

There is not doubt that a 64bit version will be released in the future but there isn't any date for it at this moment. RAM just limit the size of the songs loaded but I don't think that a 64bit version of DD will run faster (smoother) than the 32bit one, we will see.

will the maudio xponent fully feat someday?

I guess chances are bad. If i have seen it right that is a Legacy product. (i'm just a user like u can't talk for the staff)

Best is u do it yourself.

First use the midi learn function that way u have a bit a overview what does what.

Than get Notepad. Make a copy of the sctipt u created. And make a new based on the info u have.

I havent seen a Table on the website where u can see what knob triggers what signal. Thats Bad. But maybe u have one on a paper.

If u put a bit work in it u can get some nice stuff out of it.

Guest jack

does deckadance 2.6 support imageline remote? Pls can someone post a tutorial on how to connect it?

Guest jack

No, I'm sorry. ILRemote support was removed since DD 2.50.

can you use any other app controller?

Downloaded but it doesn't work with Hercules rmx2. Please Advise

Go to Preferences->MIDI control and select in the slot 1 (first line) the Hercules RMX 2 and select the controller MIDI device in the next two drop downs (INPUT and OUTPUT), make sure too that the INPUT and OUTPUT MIDI ports are activated (green color) in the two panel lists below the numbered slots.

Guest Caballoballo

Luis, did as instructed but the Rmx2 is not listed on the controller surface drop down under the Hercules brand.

It's strange, I will check the installers to make sure that the script is installed correctly... well, find the attached zipped script file for the RMX2 and unzip it inside the following folder:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Stanton\Deckadance 2\script_files\Hercules\" for Windows

"/Library/Application Support/Stanton/Deckadance2/script_files/Hercules" for Mac

DJC Rmx2 script.zip

Guest Caballoballo

Thanks Luis, it is working now. However as once I wrote notifying the flaw that there is no separate control for gain under advance utility panel as it is combined with the filter.That causes the gain knob on the controller to move both filter and gain at the same time. Please advice.