Gibson Brands Forums

I DECLARE WAR!!

fender_player

I nominate 'Iloveboogers' as the Gibson liaison to the Fender forum.

Fight the good fight young man. Stiff upper lip and all that British stuff. If you get in any trouble and can't get out let us Yanks know and we'll be there for you.

Don't mention the 1965 post CBS buyout Strat unless your backed into a corner. Consider it the last option; going nuclear.

You da man.

I nominate 'Iloveboogers' as the Gibson liaison to the Fender forum.

Fight the good fight young man. Stiff upper lip and all that British stuff. If you get in any trouble and can't get out let us Yanks know and we'll be there for you.

Don't mention the 1965 post CBS buyout Strat unless your backed into a corner. Consider it the last option; going nuclear.

You da man.

+1. If you run into trouble, we will be there to support you. :-

p.s. I think your post in the Fender forum is an embarrassment. You should be ashamed of yourself. Personally, I love fenders.

Special needs children have no cultural boundaries.

Save that of their own imposed boundaries as a result of a cruel and heartless god who never bothers to listen to they're prayers. In an unchecked universe of pain and hunger composed of only two things the macro, bent on devouring the only other part the micro. Supercollisions and absorption the only rule of the universe. The tiny children of special needs stuck in the boundary waiting the next act in the theater of pain and dried tears.

=P~

If you are a real man then go over to mylespaul and start a thread:

"slash has man boobs."

Good luck and god speed.

Yeah the 13 year olds there will teach him a thing or two...:)

Or just a "_________" sucks thread ........=P~

Now thats pretty damn funny' date=' I went over there the other day and I swear my room started to smell like cork, and my IQ dropped on every facet of life except the 59

[/quote']

Now that's funny. Most of the members here are members there also..

I thank you for personally keeping the IQ factor in the low 100's

This is a member of the Fender.com forums declaring war on the Gibson forums!!

I launch a water balloon at your forums!! Come and get me suckers!!!

(Just a friendly game everyone. I'm just bored. Make a post on Fender.com and keep this going!)

Good God, ya'll! <g>

Cat Daddy

Archived