Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hard Rock 1

Kramer sm-1 dealers

New to the forum here. Doesnt look to active ; ) So i have been eyeing the Kramer sm-1 white with duncans , and im getting close to buying . Problem is , the only three dealers that sell it , do it as a special order only with no refunds if i dont like it. Im pretty sure i will like it , but in the small chance i dont ( im a little leery of Korean made neck throughs ) i want to be able to return it.

I talked to a guy at the kramer division and he said there should be a dealer that stocks it. I have looked all over and all i find is sweetwater , music zoo, and Amazon. All special orders , no refund. I checked everywhere else and i cant find anyone else that caries it in stock .

So whats the deal ? There must be some somewhere if they can get it to me in a week or two - so i dont see why i couldn't have the option of a refund if i dont like it. It gets pretty good reviews on youtube so i dont see how reselling a guitar that nice would be hard ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

New to the forum here. Doesnt look to active ; ) So i have been eyeing the Kramer sm-1 white with duncans , and im getting close to buying . Problem is , the only three dealers that sell it , do it as a special order only with no refunds if i dont like it. Im pretty sure i will like it , but in the small chance i dont ( im a little leery of Korean made neck throughs ) i want to be able to return it.

I talked to a guy at the kramer division and he said there should be a dealer that stocks it. I have looked all over and all i find is sweetwater , music zoo, and Amazon. All special orders , no refund. I checked everywhere else and i cant find anyone else that caries it in stock .

So whats the deal ? There must be some somewhere if they can get it to me in a week or two - so i dont see why i couldn't have the option of a refund if i dont like it. It gets pretty good reviews on youtube so i dont see how reselling a guitar that nice would be hard ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

here is a Kramer SM-! on Sam Ash.com http://www.samash.com/kramer-sm-1-seymour-duncan-electric-guitar-kmvrvwbf1 American Musical Supply and zZounds.com have Kramers but not the SM-1. Maybe check Guitar Center.com