Gibson Brands Forums

NGSD

kidblast

Awesome! Congratulations to everyone. [thumbup]

Always cracks me up how every hospital seems to have the same baby blankets and hats. The hospital pics of all three of my kids have those same items in them.

thanks Kelly! such a gift..

FZ,, yea, I know, we've all been there, but 18 years later, and you're sending her off to college. Life is quite the journey,

Surfpup, I know, maybe had we thought this through some years ago, we coulda made a fortune!

Hello Ray!

Congratulations!!!

I wish the young man and His family a long, healthy and very happy life!

I guess, He will be lovingly guided to become a great guitar player as His granddad.

Bence.

My heartfelt congratulations to you and your family on your grandson. To my eyes the picture confirms that Cole is doing fine. I think that he deserves lots of sleep now, and I hope his mother is finding some sleep, too.

All my best wishes to you and yours!

Glad you posted a pic so we weren't obliged to say "pics or it didn't happen."

Play him stock for awhile, but make any necessary changes. Enjoy the pickups, but watch the neck angle. Some of those newer models can really scream, but they can also give some great delicate tones. Enjoy! [cool]

Congratulations!

thanks fellas, everyone is doing great.

My son's band had to play a show last night in Boston, (the gig sounded like a good idea at booking time! DOH!) So I went with him so I could drive, he's been burning the candle at any end he can light these last few weeks and days. Turned into a great night, for a Tuesday, I was surprised, they had a real good crowd, and they sounded really good. Was good to spend this time with him. I can't believe how good he played (drums) with the stuff he's had to deal with these last 72 hours. An amazing guy, my son...

/ray

Congratulations to Dad,Mom,And all,fantastic and thrilling time bringing a new grandson into the fold. And kudos to the new Dad,having the stamina to get up on stage and deliver a great performance. Now the fun begins,it has been said thousands of times , but before you all know it he will be asking for the car keys and then having kids of his own. Prayers to the family that all continues to go well and remain healthy.

Pappy

Congratulations to Dad,Mom,And all,fantastic and thrilling time bringing a new grandson into the fold. And kudos to the new Dad,having the stamina to get up on stage and deliver a great performance. Now the fun begins,it has been said thousands of times , but before you all know it he will be asking for the car keys and then having kids of his own. Prayers to the family that all continues to go well and remain healthy.

Pappy

thanks Pappy! they are going home today, it's been a long week for them. Keely is exhausted, you can't get any rest in a hospital. between the staff poking around and visitors coming in non stop... getting out of their should help calm things down for the weekend.

That's a beautiful baby boy! Congratz to the proud grand pops. I'm sure you're going to spoil him. [biggrin]

I think it's a grandparent requirement, isn't it?? LOL!

Archived