Gibson Brands Forums

So, what's up???

ChanMan

How's it going? What's been happening with you since I last visited?

I'm back working from home again, still putting on armor on the weekends, and am the best danged guitar player to play my living room nightly!

Oh.... I'm also a professional Santa now, so.... :)

'Sup with you??

Welcome back! Things are a little slower these days... doesn't require the time commitment to keep up with that it used to. I used to have to disappear once a year just to catch my breath, but it's pretty chill lately. Hope you stick around. [thumbup]

It was a pretty good show. I know some of those folks, too. :)

Of course, it's got nothing on Game of Thrones /chuckle

How them guys doing? We were kinda sad to see it not come back. I hope they've found something for work, it can't be easy in that business.

This years Thrones end was just superb. Long times of slowness were all paid back. It's goin down fereal next season!

rct

How them guys doing? We were kinda sad to see it not come back. I hope they've found something for work, it can't be easy in that business.

This years Thrones end was just superb. Long times of slowness were all paid back. It's goin down fereal next season!

rct

BOTN (Battle of the Nations) is the new big thing. Full contact with rebated steel weapons. Not my cup of tea, but sure would have been in my younger days!

SURF!!! Glad you're still here!! Yeah, i got to thinking I hadn't even checked in in a long time. Think I'll hang out some :)

Also... ZIGZAG!!! Good to see you still here too!! At least some of the old gang remains :)

Archived