Gibson Brands Forums

New gal with a new LP!!

smurf77

Hey smurf, you gotta host your pictures at a place like picturetrail or photobucket, once there, you copy the pictures url and paste it between the 2 thingys you'll see after you click on the little picture of the hills with the sun above them just above the message box you type replies in when your here. Oh, by the way, deepest heartfelt congtratulations on your new aquisition, and I also listened to your things over at your other site, youz guyz rock!

Hey,

thanks for the help and the compliments.

Played all my parts on my Strat. When I record new stuff, (which will probably be original material I have written), I'll get your opinion of how my LP sounds.

Will download photobucket and put some pics on over the weekend.

Have a good one!

A rockin' smirfette! Cool!

Welcome to the Gibson family haha.

Eventually it will set in after a few days/weeks....You'll open the case one day and be like, "Wow, I really DO own this amazing guitar....This thing is actually mine!"

At least that's how it was for me =D

Eventually it will set in after a few days/weeks....You'll open the case one day and be like' date=' "Wow, I really DO own this amazing guitar....This thing is actually mine!"At least that's how it was for me =D[/quote']

No you're not the only one....sometimes I still can't believe I own one, it has been my dream guitar since my teenage years....sometimes I open the case and just look at it!

No you're not the only one....sometimes I still can't believe I own one' date=' it has been my dream guitar since my teenage years....sometimes I open the case and just look at it![/quote']

Yup, thats how I feel too.

they are awesome!

I wholeheartedly concurr, every Gibson I've owned through the years has had it's share of "gawk sessions"...sometimes more than Jam sessions, but that's just me, I'm pleased as punch over my brandy new Goldtop.

smurf' date=' you're gonna have to get rid of that strat pic though...:) [/quote']

As soon as my friend as soon as..............I get out there with my Gibbo!

But in the meantime, if it offends anyone, I can change the pic to one of my face....I will leave you to decide which is the prettier of the two....lol

Hey Smurf, I though you were a total Newbee to guitars. I should be asking you questions! As far as the pictures go I think we can let it slide until you get some with the Gibby in hand. That Standard is going to sound real nice.

Archived