Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Snob here

lazarusvt84

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gibson Les Paul Studio Joe Bonamassa , a great instrument, a great deal [thumbup]

ob_a27fed_gibson-signature-joe.jpg

SG player, what guitar do you actually own? The blue LP jr? Why keep spamming with the guitar photos?

It's fine to post photos of great guitars but at least put them on the proper forum. There's a place for the Gibson SG, Jr, Les Paul and it's not here.

SG player, what guitar do you actually own? The blue LP jr? Why keep spamming with the guitar photos?

It's fine to post photos of great guitars but at least put them on the proper forum. There's a place for the Gibson SG, Jr, Les Paul and it's not here.

Do you have a problem with Gibson Pelham Blue finish ?

IMG_8136.jpg

Do you have a problem with Gibson Pelham Blue finish ?

Nope, those are both real nice guitars. I wouldn't mind having either one. I guess you'd like to have one too.

You have a good selection of guitar pictures. Why don't you post them in the Gibson forums?

The OP's question seems to have been answered a while ago. Yes, the Epi Custom that he bought turned out to be a very good guitar.

That's all folks!

Who are you Junior Jr III ?

A poor Epicop copy ? [flapper][biggrin][biggrin]

???? Why the snottiness towards Junior? All he did was ask which of the guitar photos you keep posting, you actually own. There's no need for that sort of hostility.

Also I am dying to know, if you dislike Epiphones so much, why do you hang out here?

And PLEASE, for the love of whatever deity you happen to subscribe to, don't respond with another picture of a random Gibson.

I don' t like copies,

The wood is bad quality, hardware is cheap and humbuckers are very bad. Tuners, potentiomètres, switch, ... are very bad quality.

The body is made of 6 or 7 parts with a photoflame finish. Price is very high . [flapper]

to not like copies; you sure do copy the same statements over and over...

I don' t like copies,

The wood is bad quality, hardware is cheap and humbuckers are very bad. Tuners, potentiomètres, switch, ... are very bad quality.

The body is made of 6 or 7 parts with a photoflame finish. Price is very high . [flapper]

Me thinks you're talking fakes here. Too expensive at any price.

if you dislike Epiphones so much, why do you hang out here?

[raises hand emphatically] Ouh!! Ouh!!! I know this one...

for the sole purpose of annoying everyone..

[glare]

ignore him..

Kidblast you nailed it!

Ignoring is the best way to deal with a troll.

He probably has a very tiny short erm..."tenon" and that's why he has to compensate with a big name on the headstock of his LP Jr.

Probably the only Gibson he owns.

If he really owns the others it would be sad for such nice guitars waisted on such an....

It's crazy I'm not often here on the Epi Forum but everytime I come back I find SG Players stupid posts.

Stop feeding, it will get boring when nobody answers to his posts, and probably then he will move on.

Greetz to all Epi-enthusiast's and real guitar player's.

Fantastic instruments, and you are a bunch of very nice people for keeping such ball-busting things at a polite level.

Archived