Gibson Brands Forums

J-200 for sale...

Smurfbird

https://reverb.com/item/2689533-gibson-j-200-2011-sunburst

Hopefully, this will link to the correct page at Reverb where I am selling my 2011 J-200 standard. I apologize if this should not be in this discussion board. Moderator, please delete if improper. I will also post it in the sales folder.

As many of you know, I'm a little guy who has discovered the magic of vintage little Gibsons with a more appropriate geometry. My J200 is a lovely guitar. Not loud. But beautifully appointed and quite magical when played in conjunction with its Fishman Ellipse Aura pickup.

The price is negotiable to Gibson forum members, so drop me a line on Reverb saying you're from this group and we'll work something out.

Myself, I just picked up a 1964 B25, cherry burst to go alongside my '61 LG3 natural, '66 LG1 mild burst, '66 LG0 natural and the 2009 Martin 00-15M. I simply can't resist a lower-priced but cosmetically and physically superior '60s small body. Once I get the camera up and working again, I'll let everyone see what $1200 can get for a '64 B25. (Does anyone buy from Gary's when he consistently lists his B25s of that era at $3-4,000?

Cheers, all!

Rob

(Smurfbird)

(Does anyone buy from Gary's when he consistently lists his B25s of that era at $3-4,000?

? I think Garys is over priced. they probably are trying to drive up prices as they maybe spent more on there inventory than they should have.. a b25 is a 800.00 guitar at best..

Archived