Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Tman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stripes would pick up some of the artwork in our bedroom nicely. Where'd you get that duvet?

rct

Wayfair It actually is supposed to be a "country quilt motif" and is reversible with another pattern on the other side. [thumbup] It's one of the few things I picked out. Usually it's the wifey.

Thanks!

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I prefer them without the cover, my hand feels better on the bridge, I like the tops of the set screws carving holes all night.

I used to have two covers, one from my 75 Walnut strat, the shorty little bridge cover, and one from an early 70's ash tele, the long cover like you have there. I had used both as ashtrays quite a bit, I can see(and smell) one of them on top of a Leslie behind me if I think for a second. Late 90's the no smoking thing really started taking off and out of respect to Mrs and others I got rid of them. Shoulda kept them, she agrees.

rct

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I prefer them without the cover, my hand feels better on the bridge, I like the tops of the set screws carving holes all night.

I used to have two covers, one from my 75 Walnut strat, the shorty little bridge cover, and one from an early 70's ash tele, the long cover like you have there. I had used both as ashtrays quite a bit, I can see(and smell) one of them on top of a Leslie behind me if I think for a second. Late 90's the no smoking thing really started taking off and out of respect to Mrs and others I got rid of them. Shoulda kept them, she agrees.

rct

Don't like epidermal set screw indentations? I have been shooting for permeant scarring for years now. Kind of a badge of honor.

The cover I have is a chrome Chinese eBay cover. Cheap price but is just fine.

Slick and killer are the first two words I though of.

Me too, it's staying. [thumbup]

Archived