Gibson Brands Forums

Woo Hoo! IT'S FRIDAY!!

C-RAM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm about ready to head home, kick off my shoes and twist open a wine cooler! Let's get this party started with a raucous and righteous jam - if you're still at your place of work, you might want to turn the volume down (!)

p.s. - WARNING: graphic sexual reference @ 2:27

That Windy - oh my, she was a firecracker, wasn't she?

Hope you are joking about the wine cooler. Is it 1985 again?

Yeah, I'm joking - stopped drinking anything alcoholic in 2000...

I still may be suffering from long-term effects, though!

Happy Friday, I just got off work and came home to my little citrus grove devastated by deer. Every one of my tangerines and kumquats eaten. Damn. Deer fence is slated for next week. Not to rain on C-Ram's parade. Here's to hoping everyone's Friday is a good one!

I am glad I didn't give up drinking. [crying]

Friday night. Got off work, grabbed my guitar and amp and went to jam with some friends. Listened to baseball game on the radio driving there, and Orioles hit 4 home runs in first inning. Os up 5 to 1 as I pulled into the driveway. After we finished jamming, checked the score. We lost 15 to 8! WTF???? [cursing] Jam was great though. [thumbup]

Now it's Saturday and I'm going in to work some OT, then have a gig with my other band tonight. First time playing this place. Hope they like us. :rolleyes:

Archived