Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conect

Vestax VCI-400 supported? (Script request)

Hi,

Since DD2 (up to v2.43) was supporting the Vestax VCI-400, my question is, if the script for v2.60 (or higher) is already in place.

I know somebody did a great job creating the internal hardcoded script for the (Image Line DD2) version. (Was it you, Luis?)

Would it be possible you could recreate the script for the STANTON DD2 Software?

I want to move on to the "new" version of DD2 but the missing VCI-400 script is holding me back.

Thanks

I know somebody did a great job creating the internal hardcoded script for the (Image Line DD2) version. (Was it you, Luis?)

Yes, I wrote the support for the VCI400 in earlier versions of DD, but it was done in native code (no script).

Would it be possible you could recreate the script for the STANTON DD2 Software?

It's in my TODO list to rewrite the support for this controller using the new "script" engine. I will try to release it soon.

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your fast reply. It would be very nice to have the VCI-400 supported in STANTON DD 2.61.

I am working on a script too. But I am not getting far by now.

Midi Learn Editor did its Job. Rewriting the exported script into this nice "case 0x00:" format right now.

Man, four channel mixer!!! Whose idea was that? xD

OFFTOPIC:

"Thank you very much, Luis."

I was a early into DD2 after its release. Coming from Magix Digital DJ 2 DEMO. Haha.

Got this "shitty"(sry) Hercules DJC MP3 LE. Scripted for weeks, what i never did before.

More ´bout that LEDS. It´s by far not great but it works.

Maybe you remember that release Clip for DD2: Image Line News DD2 Release

That was the birth of the idea: Gotta mix with that Combo!!

The VCI-400 is at its best in DD2. Serato doesn´t even recognize. Traktor is just not mine. Virtual DJ "lets pretend it doesn´t even exist." ??MIXXX?? Haha.

Amounts of time wasted with the others. Always coming back to your creation: DD2!!

Thanks to your creation i am able to enjoy mixing with the VCI-400.

// EOF

Keep up the good work

Thanks