Gibson Brands Forums

Remember the War Between Fender and Gibson Post?

Californiaman

They're a pretty good group, just a bit uptight. I post there sometimes when I need info on Fender stuff and always get good info but I think because it's heavily moderated that you lose the people who have a sense of humor. I like it here because we can joke around but still have meaningful discussions.

they thought california man was declaring war on them and where all talking about how gibson people need to grow up and are so up tight. and how they are all down to earth and friendly and hate war.

sorry guys it was actually one of you who attacked us! =D>](*,) ](*,)

they also that Cman was some 10 year old troll happy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gifhappy0008.gif

I've been booted there twice, for just joking around. Heavily moderated is an understatement.

The TDPRI is even worse.

I don't need much information about guitars or amps in my old age. I've been playing live in bars for many decades. I just enjoy conversing with musicians, and people interested in the same products I like. But I also enjoy drinking a few brews and picking on liberals, then kicking back and letting them spew.

I like this forum because they'll let us do both.

Murph.

Hey... I post there from time to time too, but there are the strangest people among them. I used to love going there but, well... there's no place like the Gibson Lounge. Sometimes I wonder why I bought their T-Shirt other than it looks real cool.

We need a cool T-shirt Mr. Lawson.

Something that will stand the test of time. One we'll wear proudly.

Archived