Chambered vs. Weight Relieved Test 2

rocketman

Why don't we hear about the results? Every-

body has given their opinions/thoughts about

the two Les Pauls...

I think I'm not the only one that wants to know

which LP is the chambered one and which is the

swiss cheesed one =D>

to those who complain that chambered is somehow inferior to weight relived... i'm honestly not understanding it. There are subtle differences to each sample, granted, but both sound great. after all the bellyaching made by some people in this forum, they made it out to be as if the les pauls sound had radically changed and gibson screwed up, when in fact there is very little change if any.

after listening to these clips, i would not hesitate to purchase a chambered les paul. it sounds just as good as the weight relieved ones.

to those who complain that chambered is somehow inferior to weight relived... i'm honestly not understanding it. There are subtle differences to each sample' date=' granted, but both sound great. after all the bellyaching made by some people in this forum, they made it out to be as if the les pauls sound had radically changed and gibson screwed up, when in fact there is very little change if any.

after listening to these clips, i would not hesitate to purchase a chambered les paul. it sounds just as good as the weight relieved ones.[/quote']

My sentiments exactly, Brown Rug.

to those who complain that chambered is somehow inferior to weight relived... i'm honestly not understanding it. There are subtle differences to each sample' date=' granted, but both sound great. after all the bellyaching made by some people in this forum, they made it out to be as if the les pauls sound had radically changed and gibson screwed up, when in fact there is very little change if any.

after listening to these clips, i would not hesitate to purchase a chambered les paul. it sounds just as good as the weight relieved ones.[/quote']

Well said dude. I'm not even going to ask about your user name. ](*,)

Archived