Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Victory Pete

Guitar Wall

My guitar wall is expanding. I have room for 2 more hangers. I have a Martin D12-28 and Cordoba classical that must feel left out. From left to right is the new D-42, new J-45 Custom, new Western Classic, new Southern Jumbo, and my trusty old 1998 HD-28.

WP_20161122_002.jpg

hell of a wall, hell of a shopping spree ! the 42....thats some nice bling, sj allways stunning, the rest aint slouches enjoy j

good time to plug the bands 40th anniversary last waltz, canadas and the worlds greatest group - any day now,any day now, I ...

My guitar wall is expanding. I have room for 2 more hangers. I have a Martin D12-28 and Cordoba classical that must feel left out. From left to right is the new D-42, new J-45 Custom, new Western Classic, new Southern Jumbo, and my trusty old 1998 HD-28.

WP_20161122_002.jpg

Nice family portrait !

I just love that natural wood color, especially on the HD-28 [thumbup]

4 of those are new?! Jeez...I wouldn't have a house with a wall to hang if I went on that sort of spree! msp_tongue.gif looks awesome.

. . . . . . . . Yet I swear I see my reflection somewhere so high upon that wall

Music from Big Pink-The Band . And Richard Manuel's vocal is to make you weep.Wonderful moment in musical history-at least by me.

I like your 'corner' a lot! The other stuff's not too shabby, either. I second the request for inventory details - don't neglect the mandolin & open-back banjo, please👍😐👍 That skull musta come off a HUGE jackalope....

I love jackalopes. From the very beginning they've always been an endangered species. There's a guy up in eastern Wyoming with a jackalope farm that keeps the species from disappearing entirely. I think he even has some, even rarer, albino jackalopes.