Gibson Brands Forums

Man oh man someone lend me money

blindboygrunt

yeah color looks nice, but red spruce on a bird, I don't know.

What happened to that maple j-45 grunt?

Didn't go johnny

Wasn't much saddle on it , stopped myself thinking about it

Am looking for a 000 Martin.

I think anyway

Keep the j45 and swap the spare one to keep life interesting 😄

Very nice! I love a cherry burst on a Bird or J45. I can empathize, because a few months ago I missed a nice like-new cherry burst, red spruce, adjustable bridge Bird because I didn't have the cash. I sold a couple of guitars and ended up with a very nice sounding standard Bird in the end, so all is well. I still secretly lust for that cherry burst Bird though...

Tequila sunrise cheers - a pretty strong drink there, , , the burst and those dark sides.

Wonder when it's from - around the millennium ?

Seems the guard is the engraved version, but notice it's the black-rosette version - normally only seen on Standards.

Didn't know you were an undercover Birdie, bbg. .

SC_ ; that's not your 'Bird in your avatar (hopefully a burst?). . . Liked David St Hubbins there, too

yeah color looks nice, but red spruce on a bird, I don't know.

What happened to that maple j-45 grunt?

Maple sounds nice, but maple on a J-45, I don't know. ; ).

. . .

Am looking for a 000 Martin.

I think anyway

Taking up fingerstyle, BBG? You'll be missing the Deep-Low, that will show up occasionally on a Hummingbird. They're out there; 'just played a great-sounding Hummingbird Rosewood. But rosewood on a bird, "I don't know."

Didn't know you were an undercover Birdie, bbg. .

Many of us fighting the urge to give in, once we have contracted the 'Bird gas. And a tough room to do that, here, in the what must be the nexus of contagion.

Ought not to be looking at such things, Grunt........makes for longing and lust, unrequited......makes you cast a disparaging eye upon the guitars you own.......

But hey, a man's gotta dream, huh.

Possibly he was blinded by the light. Must have been the Tequilla Sunrise. Also reminds me of a Jim Croce song Leroy Brown. When he cast his eyes upon her !

Archived