Gibson Brands Forums

Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend

jdgm

Just to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all in the U.S.A.

I hope you have a peaceful few days......

Are you going shopping this weekend?

Seen any bargains or planning a purchase?

I don't have a single spare penny.

But if I did.....here's a little something....

https://www.thomann.de/gb/mooer_reecho_pro_digital_delay_pedal.htm?glp=1&gclid=COuslJjEvdACFQrjGwodbdELZA

(If the link doesn't work...it's a Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Pedal from Thomann, £108.67 [thumbup]).

Best wishes.

Well, I don't have any extra dough either, but here's this: G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Olympic White $299

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?icid=210190

and this: Epiphone ES-339 Semi Hollow body Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst $449

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HGM1HC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A16GA21B5LZBAB

and this one: G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic BluesBoy Electric Guitar Turquoise Mist $299

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gl-limited-edition-tribute-asat-classic-bluesboy-electric-guitar?pfm=home_page.rr1?pfm=ac-a

I'm going to guitar center and dietze music tomorrow. One thing I'm getting is some guitar for Grayson. They have ukuleles on sale, that he would love. He turned two and strums anything pretending it's a guitar. They have one for $35.00 I may get him, thought it would be perfect size.

I'm going to guitar center and dietze music tomorrow. One thing I'm getting is some guitar for Grayson. They have ukuleles on sale, that he would love. He turned two and strums anything pretending it's a guitar. They have one for $35.00 I may get him, thought it would be perfect size.

[thumbup] [thumbup]

Nice looking ride Steve!!!

Only thing I went out a bought was a Toolbox Caddy on wheels (for us to use at work)and some ammo. I'm sure a controversial thing here.

I went out an looked at this and was getting sucked into "ya, I need it" and then I remembered I may only have 3-4 years of riding left in me and we're wanting to build a 2nd home to move to in a few years out west. I walked out before I said "why not, ya only live once" and I think I'm glad of it. I still think "I NEED IT" however. :rolleyes:[biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Had a great price going on this beauty as well. Two%20tone%20Indian%20Chief_zpsmktn7cg5.jpg

A friend of mine has a dad that has restored Indians for decades. He does a superb job starting with a basket case and turning them into showroom condition with all the small details. He does excelant work. I was at guitar center today to get Grayson his Ukulele or guitar as he will call it and I tried some fenders and a few other guitars. This Gretsch sounded oh so great at a de net price. I picked up several Fender strats but they all had a metallic buzz on th 6th E string. Rest of the strings sounded fine, what's up with that so I started looking at other guitars. Ohhh, I found a gorgeous hollow body Gibson that I wanted but out of my price range. Fell in love with the amp I tried them all on, may go back and get that amp. It made all the guitars sound great. Forgot the name but I know where it's at. Then Dietze music changed the guitars all around but I found a Gibson Lucille hanging on the wall marked down a grand. Wanted an older one with Ebony finger Board as this one was that rich lite stuff. They said it was a 2014. Marked down at $2,900.00 from $4,000.00. May go back and get that amp.

1480164070[/url]' post='1814977']

NOW we're talkin'!

Forget that second house stuff...

Ride into town, fire off some Roy Buchanon and hit the road in style.

If your looking for a guitar that plays that twangy surf songs tone, what should I be looking for? Just can't get that tone from my Gibson humbuckers and I play more surf really. I've wondered, Strat or Tell or maybe something else? You guys have more experience in that stuff. Would a Squire get that tone?

If your looking for a guitar that plays that twangy surf songs tone, what should I be looking for? Just can't get that tone from my Gibson humbuckers and I play more surf really. I've wondered, Strat or Tell or maybe something else? You guys have more experience in that stuff. Would a Squire get that tone?

This should do the trick.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier/Vintage-Modified-Jaguar-Electric-Guitar-Candy-Apple-Red-Rosewood-Fingerboard-1336752542128.gc?pdpSearchTerm=vintage%20squier

An original Fender Mustang!

I've been looking for a new laptop for a month or so and have been following prices. It's true that the prices go up at sales. You have to wait for a real bargain.

In the UK we have a catalogue named 'Very'. I use it regularly. Why? You get 12 months interest free and the prices are often cheaper than the high street.

They often have an offer of £50 off any computer up to £450 and £100 off those above. I was going to get one last week, but the one I was going to have sold out.

The prices are higher now and there is no discount offer either. So. I'll wait for it again. Patience and a sharp eye. Plus research the market and product you want.

1480252219[/url]' post='1815215']

This should do the trick.

http://www.guitarcen...intage%20squier

Thanks cookieman, I saw some at GC Black Friday sale. I'll go back and play some hooked up. Thats not a bad price either.

1480261628[/url]' post='1815252']

An original Fender Mustang!

Thanks for your response too old cowboy. Looked one up on Reverb. They want a bit more for it but love that vintage white. Has a yellow look to it.

Archived