Gibson Brands Forums

Thanksgiving

the other side

I wish to all, a very thankful journey to share with loved ones. It is a very profound holiday in America. I have always thought it should be giving thanks to everyone throughout the world not only America. As this forum is a good example for the world to read as an example of the presence of unity, not only as musicians, but to the happiness we all share from all over the world. I am very thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

I am very thankful for this forum, it's moderators, and it's owner! I am thankful for the great music you all expose me to, and I really like the global nature of its makeup. Australia, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Scotland, Canada, China, Bulgaria, Czech- I can't spell it, the United States, and even New Jersey...

Enjoy the holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

I am very thankful for this forum, it's moderators, and it's owner! I am thankful for the great music you all expose me to, and I really like the global nature of its makeup. Australia, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Scotland, Canada, China, Bulgaria, Czech- I can't spell it, the United States, and even New Jersey...

Enjoy the holiday!

Oh yeah. Make sure you list all the important ones eh PAL

Have a good day to all you murkins

may your day be peacefull , may you have enough food, may you give and recieve kindness, may you give and get love, may you have compassion for those less fortunate,..may you be thankfull - happy thanksgiving from canada eh! j

Archived