Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Guitar God

Ordered this on Reverb a few days ago and it came in the mail today. It's a 2002 Metallic Red USA Fender Stratocaster with a rosewood fretboard. Always wanted a red one with a rosewood fretboard. Pretty great condition. Still has the plastic on the back tremolo cover/plate. It's in phenomenal condition. I'd say like brand new. Pictures don't do it justice. This guitar is absolutely gorgeous! Getting ready to tune it up and play it right now, so I'll post an update later. In the meantime, here is a picture.

Fq0zenq.jpg

Ordered this on Reverb a few days ago and it came in the mail today. It's a 2002 Metallic Red USA Fender Stratocaster with a rosewood fretboard. Always wanted a red one with a rosewood fretboard. Pretty great condition. Still has the plastic on the back tremolo cover/plate. It's in phenomenal condition. I'd say like brand new. Pictures don't do it justice. This guitar is absolutely gorgeous! Getting ready to tune it up and play it right now, so I'll post an update later. In the meantime, here is a picture.

Fq0zenq.jpg

...you left out a couple of patch cables I know you have lying around off your equipment list...

Archived