Gibson Brands Forums

Information and approximate value please!

bman1dyno54

I have this beautiful Gibson that I've owned now for 5 years. I bought it from another player but it is extremely new and clean with that solid Gibson case and soft interior cover for taking pristine care of this gem. I paid $650.00 for the guitar 5 years ago, I am a lifelong musician, studio owner but my primary instrument is drums. I write my own music and this guitar has allowed me to grow into a decent writer using guitar, bass and drums. I would like to know how much it's worth, any specialties about it, etc... I am thinking about selling it and don't want to let it go for anything less than it's true value! I am not in a desperate situation for cash but don't get to play guitar much anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated! Brad Bristow - Atlanta, Georgia

bman,

Your guitar is still worth what you paid for it, approximately $650 USD.

This assessment is offered after a review of Fjestad's Blue Book, and perusing a variety of internet offerings, including reverb.com, craigslist, and eBay.

It's a really attractive guitar, and I doubt it will ever either depreciate or appreciate much over the next five years.

I hope this helps, sir.

:)

Archived