Gibson Brands Forums

resident trolls

jvi

Allow me to echo the sentiment of the previous two posters relating to OldCowboy's world view. Nicely put. I think tolerance is a desirable trait here on these forums and we could all ignore some of the not so salient comments for the sake of decorum. A good evening to all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below zero here as well. I'm on the way to your porch. Please include a can opener?

Too late, OC, I'm already in the blanket - still some tuna left tho, bring sweet-red beer.

If you see flickering shadows and light, MissouriP, , , it's just a little fire. .

Honestly, I don't see a problem with trolls on this board.

ย 

maybe go play around in the fender forum for a few days. you'll see what trolls are really like..

ย 

ย 

Compared to trolls elsewhere, our trolls are pretty well-mannered, and far more clever. Not a lot of conspiracy theories here. Lots of theories, however.

The most pleasant Trolls abide within our forum๐Ÿ‘น

Yes, and though they lurk beneath our sometimes- laminated bridges, they are known to let us former English profs pass, largely un-accosted. Perhaps they are wise not to tangle... ๐Ÿค“

Yes, and though they lurk beneath our sometimes- laminated bridges, they are known to let us former English profs pass, largely un-accosted. Perhaps they are wise not to tangle... ๐Ÿค“

Ah, another former laborer in academia?

Ah, another former laborer in academia?

Yes, was adjunct faculty for several years in Austin, TX, but I didn't do it long enough to retire. I opted for a JD rather than a PhD back in the late '80s and was lucky eventually to get on with one of the big legal news/research companys and have been a home-based legal editor for 15 yrs and counting. The commute down the stairs can be arduous, but my guitars are always within easy reach. Trade-offs, dontcha know...

Yes, was adjunct faculty for several years in Austin, TX, but I didn't do it long enough to retire. I opted for a JD rather than a PhD back in the late '80s and was lucky eventually to get on with one of the big legal news/research companys and have been a home-based legal editor for 15 yrs and counting. The commute down the stairs can be arduous, but my guitars are always within easy reach. Trade-offs, dontcha know...

Sounds like a pretty good trade-off to me!

Archived