Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drathbun

OMG My Eyes My Eyes!!!

Oh no, please stop the time !

Then again I think it must be placed in the ventilator-category.

Which means the Nazareth-company too sometimes has to step totally out of line in order to be able to maintain daily business with all those strong and well behaved and well known models.

A clever and universal mechanism seen a lot places - fx at annual employee X-mas-parties or royal masquerades.

In fact we use the concept right here ourselves - just check this Board's long tradition for astray running and absurd, even surreal threads.

Cheers and forgive

(and not a word about this one)

http://www.worldwide...20Brothers%20(1).jpg

This has to be the ugliest guitar I've ever seen! Only $149,000 US and it is yours.

martin_2.jpg

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/limited-editions-and-new-models/d-200-deluxe/

The photo is of another Deluxe model D-200 it seems. The 2017 version is slightly tamer but still butt-ugly.

Unless you are into watches and know what each part is and does. That said though, it's pretty garish

Unless you are into watches and know what each part is and does. That said though, it's pretty garish

Maybe the price was justified if the jewels were real. [biggrin]

This has to be the ugliest guitar I've ever seen! Only $149,000 US and it is yours.

martin_2.jpg

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/limited-editions-and-new-models/d-200-deluxe/

The photo is of another Deluxe model D-200 it seems. The 2017 version is slightly tamer but still butt-ugly.

Hey, there a rattlling noise!

BluesKing777.

martin_2.jpg

I hope you don't get banned from the Forum, for not posting "Viewer Descretion Advised" ! I will say, the abstactness ( somewhat ) is interesting from the art within the mind and creativeness thereof. I'm surprised the suit of the hierarchy of cards are not within play. Definately, dressed for "Maudi Graus". I'm gonna stick with my "Bird". It's a little more user friendly for me.

I hope you don't get banned from the Forum, for not posting "Viewer Descretion Advised" ! I will say, the abstactness ( somewhat ) is interesting from the art within the mind and creativeness thereof. I'm surprised the suit of the hierarchy of cards are not within play. Definately, dressed for "Maudi Graus". I'm gonna stick with my "Bird". It's a little more user friendly for me.

I'm a veteran. Look at the subtitle.

I like Martin Guitars...but this is a monster. Ideal for April 1st.

Still, any player of this thing will have execellent timing - no metronome required

I'm a veteran. Look at the subtitle.

Hey, sorry man, I guess my sense of humor was not taken as I intended. I was trying to, politely say, I have seen better piles of sh+t , and concur with the butt ugly!

I'm glad I prefer "Gibson's Class" of adornments.

To much glue stiffing will create a bad mental state. Cf must of been in the booth without a mask. That is ugly. What a waste of fine woods.

Maybe this is a David Gilmore model?

Hahe, , , just found out there is a whole 7:30 video 'bout this project.

Couldn't see it through, , , and won't post the link.

Folks, my comments on the guitar are fourfold and probably naive.

First, it looks like a piece of shite.

Second, does it 'improve' the guitar for the purposes of playing it?

Third, have to admit somebody has a wild imagination and a degree of artistic talent.

Four, WHY?