Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flatbaroque

Yo Adrian - Rocky buys a geetar

Jesus

Really? I thought it was Elvis, judging by the frame in the embedded video link.

So this is what's been happening to all the really cool old guitars.

Gotta get me a scarf like these fellas. . . gets pretty chilly down on Ventura Blvd.

Nice case.

Really? I thought it was Elvis, judging by the frame in the embedded video link.

So this is what's been happening to all the really cool old guitars.

Gotta get me a scarf like these fellas. . . gets pretty chilly down on Ventura Blvd.

Nice case.

The worlds poorly divided

That's all I'll say

The worlds poorly divided

That's all I'll say

yes all the cool guitars are spoken for, or priced so God dam**d high, the working man doesn't have a chance. Like water front property , i like how Frank is talking about his J 200's ( plural) and his les paul's or how he walks into normans and wants something extra special. The guy ilives on another planet.

It sickens me, how the rich hoard the cool guitars, Joe Bossa, had a reverb article that showed the exploits of his hoarding, saddens me, But I am such a hypocrite, If I was loaded, and my brother was Sly, I would have a

warehouse full of guitars also and I would hoard with the best of them, i am sure of it. I'd like to think I would be different, and have the attitude of Carlos Santana or Prince, but I gotta be honest.

For now, all I can do is spend every dime i got in getting better, and THAT is the more important then a house full of rare cool guitars. Right? Someone tell me I am right?

I'd rather rich guitar lovers like Sly's brother get primo guitars and keep them safe for future generations, than spoiled nouveau riche folks like The Kardashians or some NBA star - who winds up throwing it in their pool to see if it will float.

Very cool story/video and guitar. I had a chance to try an acoustic vintage NY Epiphone Emperor earlier this year and it was huge and awesome. In nowhere good of shape as the one in the video, though.

QM aka Jazzman Jeff

I'd rather rich guitar lovers like Sly's brother get primo guitars and keep them safe for future generations, than spoiled nouveau riche folks like The Kardashians or some NBA star - who winds up throwing it in their pool to see if it will float.

Or worse still: in the hands of some members of the Wrecking Crew who take their nickname too literally...

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/howard-roberts-most-heard-telecaster-ever.65270/