Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guitar God

Joe Bonamassa's guitar collection and museum

Sorry if this has already been posted. Had to share. Amazing all of the gear he has! At least we don't have to worry about him snatching stuff from eBay, since he says he doesn't do that in this vid, haha. [flapper] Sorry if just the link shows. Don't know how to make YouTube vids appear in full on here like a lot of you guys do. So, if someone can explain that to me, that will be great, haha.

While I've never seen his collection I have looked it up once before. That guy has a huge selection of Les Pauls. I just saw a list of each model.

Just remove the 's' in https on the website link to post videos.

That is a fantastic video. I do like Joe as he comes across as a nice guy and I like his playing, but I never really understood why so much hype is made about him. Good marketing perhaps? Anyway, he sure has some incredible guitars!

Joe's a great player, but...I'll never understand the absurd need for SO MANY guitars, amps, and related gear. [confused] I think

I'm bad enough, with the meager 20+ guitars I have (and PLAY)! Seems he's become just another rich "hoarder," that will

probably never play most of them, but has the pathological need, to keep acquiring!

But, he's hardly the only one of such folks. [tongue]:rolleyes:

CB