Gibson Brands Forums

Why All The Negative And Nonspecific Answers?

jaygl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let me be the first.

Yes, you did not get the memo. It was sent out by Gibson on September 22, 2015. I did some research and found that you were not on the distribution list.

That was a fairly negative but pretty specific answer Big Bill. You're being too helpful!

Guest Farnsbarns

This is a fairly nonspecific, negative thread.

[lol]

He he. Give us an example.

I spent most of yesterday evening answering a question in great detail and got a load of abuse for it so it doesn't surprise me. Then there's some long standing friendships around and when that banter comes out it can look horrific to others. You should see what rct says to us Brits when he gets going. Git! (He'll have to translate git now! :D)

Yes this is the thing...

I do usually try and give answers as best I can.... About 80% of the time the poster then Effs off and you never hear from them again... and it sometimes leaves me thinking, why did I bother.

Now I don't hate... This place is here to get information and for people to discuss things...

So sometimes when someone asks what seems to be a pretty simple question to which they could probably find the answer themselves with a quick google search or they seem to be here just to stir things up well that's when people answers can be a bit sarcastic...

I spent most of yesterday evening answering a question in great detail and got a load of abuse for it so it doesn't surprise me.

I'd hardly call that a load of abuse, ya big baby! [biggrin]

More importantly you helped the OP do what he wanted to do. Well done. [thumbup]

This is a fairly nonspecific, negative thread.

[lol]

He he. Give us an example.

I spent most of yesterday evening answering a question in great detail and got a load of abuse for it so it doesn't surprise me. Then there's some long standing friendships around and when that banter comes out it can look horrific to others. You should see what rct says to us Brits when he gets going. Git! (He'll have to translate git now! :D)

Benedict as Sherlock is the most significant thing your tiny island nation as done since Monty Python.

rct

Guest Farnsbarns

Git! (He'll have to translate git now! :D)

Benedict as Sherlock is the most significant thing your tiny island nation as done since Monty Python.

rct

Did you Google "what is a git?" And get Benedict Cumberbach as the result?

[lol]

Guest Farnsbarns

[rolleyes]

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway :-k

Don't start that again. It was all I could do to resist a "stop that; Silly".

Archived