Gibson Brands Forums

New member of the Gibson family

bugo

Hi! I live in Oklahoma and I just got my first ever Gibson product: an Epiphone Dot with a Bigsby and Seymour Duncan '59 pickups. It is also my first F-hole semi-hollow body jazz box. I love it. I traded a Tele for it. I'm a Fender guy, but I've fallen head over heels over the big Epi. It plays very differently from my Fenders, which forces me to play in a new style. This has inspired me. I like the fact that it is very loud for an electric when it is unplugged. I also have a Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Marauder, Squier Stratocaster, Squier MB4 bass, Fender acoustic, two Harmony acoustics and a Harmony Strat copy. I'm going to love my new Epiphone.

Hi! I live in Oklahoma and I just got my first ever Gibson product: an Epiphone Dot with a Bigsby and Seymour Duncan '59 pickups. It is also my first F-hole semi-hollow body jazz box. I love it. I traded a Tele for it. I'm a Fender guy, but I've fallen head over heels over the big Epi. It plays very differently from my Fenders, which forces me to play in a new style. This has inspired me. I like the fact that it is very loud for an electric when it is unplugged. I also have a Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Marauder, Squier Stratocaster, Squier MB4 bass, Fender acoustic, two Harmony acoustics and a Harmony Strat copy. I'm going to love my new Epiphone.

Welcome to the forums, Bugo, and congratulations on the new Epi! They are some fine guitars in their own right msp_biggrin.gif enjoy your time here!

Archived