Gibson Brands Forums

my les paul supreme flame inlay

gibsonsupremejpk

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...this is going to hurt... (well, not me... but someone will get hurt...)

Exactly how much did you pay for your suprome, man? You can post pics (not really necesary though, not that it will do any good... ) by creating a www.photobucket.com account and uploading your pics there, then you can copy the "img" code and paste it here... (or you can just copy the chinese web adress and paste it here)

Oh... welcome to the forum by the way... hope you have a good time!=D>

(yes... I did say "suprome" with an "O")

From your link he should have picked it up for about $ 240.00 inc shipping.

There should still be 49 left' date=' if you're interested.[/quote']

I actually just googled "les paul supreme 3 pickups" and that site came up first (amongst hundreds more). I dont think the guy bought it from one of those sites...

My opinion? (in order of what I think most probable).

-He was trying to check with us if the gibson les pauls he is making are any good (sorry man, no cigar).

-He was checking with us if the gibson les pauls he intends to import from china and sell on ebay (or bought a bunch from china to sell) could pass through us (failed miserably).

-He got it for 1500-2000 and didnt know (sorry, really sorry)

-He got it (just one) very cheap, meaning 230 bucks... he thought he got a real deal... and he even went as far as thinking we are all morrons for paying over 1K for our guitars (I think even the VM is over 1K now if you include tax).

In any case... I'm sorry he is gone (joined, made 5 posts and didnt come back to ask why we say its a fake).

Sometimes I wish Cudamax was here...

I actually just googled "les paul supreme 3 pickups" and that site came up first (amongst hundreds more). I dont think the guy bought it from one of those sites...

My opinion? (in order of what I think most probable).

-He was trying to check with us if the gibson les pauls he is making are any good (sorry man' date=' no cigar).

-He was checking with us if the gibson les pauls he intends to import from china and sell on ebay (or bought a bunch from china to sell) could pass through us (failed miserably).

-He got it for 1500-2000 and didnt know (sorry, really sorry)

-He got it (just one) very cheap, meaning 230 bucks... he thought he got a real deal... and he even went as far as thinking we are all morrons for paying over 1K for our guitars (I think even the VM is over 1K now if you include tax).

In any case... I'm sorry he is gone (joined, made 5 posts and didnt come back to ask why we say its a fake).

Sometimes I wish Cudamax was here... [/quote']

Perhaps he had a weak heart and our ruthlessness proved to be too much.......

Archived