Gibson Brands Forums

When is a Red Special not a Red Special

Rabs

Sadly no... Didn't have the time.. Just had time to run round quickly and get a look at what was there.. Id like to try one though.. they kind of have their own thing going on.

Did you not see my Guitar Show thread?

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/135826-my-guitar-show-report/

Apparently I missed that [cursing] I'll read it now though. I haven't been around a whole lot lately (sorry). I would love to try one too :o

Apparently I missed that [cursing] I'll read it now though. I haven't been around a whole lot lately (sorry). I would love to try one too :o

No need for apologies at all... I just think you may enjoy it :)

No need for apologies at all... I just think you may enjoy it :)

I LOVED IT!!!!! Great pictures! Great news! Great clip of the gal whipping it up at your booth! This is pure awesomeness! Good Lord I need to catch up here. RABS!!! International Luthier!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

I LOVED IT!!!!! Great pictures! Great news! Great clip of the gal whipping it up at your booth! This is pure awesomeness! Good Lord I need to catch up here. RABS!!! International Luthier!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Lol.. thank you

And well not quite yet.. But its another step forward... Heres hoping all that talking I did at the show pays off :)

Archived