Gibson Brands Forums

Love the Darkfire,must have common sense to use.

Kris Ashby

I recently bought a Darkfire and couildn't be happier.I must of got the one that works right,Or everyone that doesn't like it is an idiot.Don't buy a robot if your going to complain about the obvious.Its not a traditional guitar,should not be used by beginners(learn how to tune an instrument old school first!)Don't rely on new tech.This Darkfire is brilliant and must have patience to get to know it.I have figured out eveything about it on my own and ewnjoy how IN TUNE NEVER OUT OF TUNE IT IS.Use it right bend the strings all you want( I play blues and Metal)I have had more problems with nice traditional guitars and probably will only play my DarkFire.Humans are spoiled,so check one out in person,don't listen to the forums.They do have bugs,but are being worked out.Come on people there is alot of starving people with no guitars,be thankfull you jerks could afford a Darkfire let alone complain about it.

I must of got the one that works right' date='Or everyone that doesn't like it is an idiot.[/quote']

not everyone uses this forum as a *****-fest and a lot of us use it to inform and learn from everyone else who purchased a DF to get the most out of it. If we didn't like them, we'd return them... A lot of ours had issues, but it was expected to have some DF's with issues and most of us aren't bitter. I now use the forum to live vicariously through everyone else while i wait for mine to get fixed. I think you got the wrong idea about the forum and most people's views, read through a few different threads before you leave your first post offending the other members.

Kris, congrats on your purchase. There's really not alot of complainers on this forum, if any. From what I see everyone gets along, shares information and workarounds and does what they need to do to make the DF and the forum better.

So, you might be a tad bit off on ur thinkin abouth the members here.

Welcome and we hope we can help you and you can also share with us. #-o

not everyone uses this forum as a *****-fest and a lot of us use it to inform and learn from everyone else who purchased a DF to get the most out of it. If we didn't like them' date=' we'd return them... A lot of ours had issues, but it was expected to have some DF's with issues and most of us aren't bitter. I now use the forum to live vicariously through everyone else while i wait for mine to get fixed. I think you got the wrong idea about the forum and most people's views, read through a few different threads before you leave your first post offending the other members.[/quote']

Well said boardusmcer,

I for one take offence at being called a jerk!! For your info Kris Ashby the idea of a forum is for people to share opinions freely and without prejudice, this is the way in which intelligent people can be assisted in making decisions. i.e by reading varied views and then making up their own mind. If you just want to be told how great the DF is and how clever you are for owning one then you will be greatly dissapointed in some of the threads here.

You are entitled to your opinions, some of which I agree with but please refrain from offending those who do not agree with you. By the way welcome to the site.

Regards

Steve

I recently bought a Darkfire and couildn't be happier.I must of got the one that works right' date='Or everyone that doesn't like it is an idiot.Don't buy a robot if your going to complain about the obvious.Its not a traditional guitar,should not be used by beginners(learn how to tune an instrument old school first!)Don't rely on new tech.This Darkfire is brilliant and must have patience to get to know it.I have figured out eveything about it on my own and ewnjoy how IN TUNE NEVER OUT OF TUNE IT IS.Use it right bend the strings all you want( I play blues and Metal)I have had more problems with nice traditional guitars and probably will only play my DarkFire.Humans are spoiled,so check one out in person,don't listen to the forums.They do have bugs,but are being worked out.Come on people there is alot of starving people with no guitars,be thankfull you jerks could afford a Darkfire let alone complain about it.[/quote']

Love this forum... Must have common sense to post!

Idiots & jerks are not allowed here and we do a good job of booting them out. So come on Kris, an apology where its due and you are most welcome to play with us. If you keep name calling then I'm afraid we'll have to get nasty too!!! ;-)

Archived