Gibson Brands Forums

Got The Pedalboard Together

sangemon

Hmm, I thought the EQ came first after the tuner in most instances. But, as always, to each his own preference. Or, am I just not seeing the set up sequence clearly?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hall Groper

Hmm' date=' I thought the EQ came first after the tuner in most instances. But, as always, to each his own preference. Or, am I just not seeing the set up sequence clearly?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hall Groper[/quote']

At this point, the EQ is in the loop, I like to EQ the dirt. It is first in the Efx loop chain.

That is looking nice!

I have a Hot Rod as well' date=' albeit the new LTD Edition with the Celestion speaker and Birch ply cabinet. How do you find it? [/quote']

I love the Deluxe. I was looking at a Twin Reverb, but I don't really use vibrato much, and I'm glad I didn't get it because it would have been too big. I don't play out and this is almost too much amp for me as it is.

Works great for recordings though!

At this point' date=' the EQ is in the loop, I like to EQ the dirt. It is first in the Efx loop chain.[/quote']

Thanks, Sangemon. I got it now.

The Hall Groper

Archived