Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PelhamSG

Just got my first Gibson SG!

Hey guys, newbie here! Just got my 2017 Gibson SG Standard in Pelham Blue. It's my first Gibson, and my first SG. I couldn't be happier with it! The setup is great and it sounds and plays perfectly 👍 So glad to be here!

• Upvote 1

Awesome guitar, great collection!!

:)

Thank you! Next I just need a good amp. I have all the guitars I need for now Haha. I'm stil rocking a Fender Mustang 1 😂

That's a good lookin geetar you got yourself, love that Pelham Blue color. Welcome to the gibby club!

Thank you! It's great to be apart of the club. I've want a Gibson for a long time now 😁

Unusual color choice for a first SG - usually see cherry or black.

Very nice indeed. Congrats. . B)

I fell in love with Pelham Blue before I found out that AMS had it as a limited edition color, so it was originally going to be cherry. Once I found out about the limited PB, the choice was easy :D

Nice! I've seriously been considering buying an SG the past few weeks.

Love the colour. I wish I had picked up one of those Les Paul Juniors they did in that colour a few years back.

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Next I just need a good amp. I have all the guitars I need for now Haha. I'm stil rocking a Fender Mustang 1 😂

I love my little Fender Mustang amp! Congrats on the beautiful guitar.

It is a cool looking SG. On the other hand, that Ric. you have in the line up there is pretty sweet itself!!!!

It is a cool looking SG. On the other hand, that Ric. you have in the line up there is pretty sweet itself!!!!

thank you! The Rickenbacker is actually my first baby out of all of them [biggrin]

CONGRATS on a beautiful guitar! lay the snot out of it, in good health!

Question, please? The Epiphone with the chromed P90s- can you tell me / us a little about it? I recently "discovered" a band called "Thrice" and their lead guitarist plays one at times. Sweet sounding! Is it a vintage or newer model? THANKS!

Brian