Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
meanstreak

1994 Hummingbird worth $1200?!?

he can ask 2k for it. doesn't mean he'll get it. considering you can get a brand new one with electronics for 320 i'd say this is a long shot.

But it's "rare vintage"!

Then the ad says "WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED AS A GUITAR EXPERT TO GRADE ITS CONDITION OR TALK ABOUT ITS FEATURES..."

Right. Or to estimate its value!

Yes! This is really absurd, but if it becomes a trend, let's start buying and flipping before anyone wises-up😂

Hahahaha that's ridiculous! Shipping to the UK is more than it would cost me to buy a brand new Bird over here, and that's without the ACTUAL PRICE TAG on this 😂

New to the forum...HI, I'm Tim and I'm a new guitaraholic (or whatever you call this disorder.)

Know this is just barely related to the topic...Just bought a 1996 Hummingbird and I'm assuming the "CH" on the model # indicates "Cherry"? I've seen "AV" in some older model names...any ideas what that means?

Thanks!

New to the forum...HI, I'm Tim and I'm a new guitaraholic (or whatever you call this disorder.)

Know this is just barely related to the topic...Just bought a 1996 Hummingbird and I'm assuming the "CH" on the model # indicates "Cherry"? I've seen "AV" in some older model names...any ideas what that means?

Thanks!

Antique Vintage. Gibson loves their alphabet soup! EIEIO😎