Gibson Brands Forums

Coolest looking guitar shop ever?

The Guitar Store

I know this isn't that Gibsony, but the wall of guitars inside is (just check out the website if you don't believe me - www.theguitarstoreonline.com). This is the shop front of the newly relocated Guitar Store on Southampton, UK. This has been doing the rounds recently, thought you fine Gibson guys and gals would like to have a peek too! It's currently top of Digg.com, I think you'll see why!

3263916059_8f1a7187d0.jpg?v=0

I know this isn't that Gibsony' date=' but the wall of guitars inside is (just check out the website if you don't believe me - www.theguitarstoreonline.com). This is the shop front of the newly relocated Guitar Store on Southampton, UK. This has been doing the rounds recently, thought you fine Gibson guys and gals would like to have a peek too! It's currently top of Digg.com, I think you'll see why!

[img']http://farm1.static.flickr.com/248/3263916059_8f1a7187d0.jpg?v=0[/img]

I'll vouch for this place.

Excellent guitars and excellent service.

Bought a Tele and an acoustic from them (and no I don't work there!).

Since your spam came with a fairly cool pic it will be tolerated by me. I ain't speaking for the rest of the lounge lizards.

+1

This is cool spam... I wish all the other spammers were this cool and offered/advertised guitar related cool stuff like this guy did.

Welcome to the forums The Guitar Store

That's one hell of an amp you got there, changing tubes must be a fortune... =D>

Archived