Gibson Brands Forums

NGGGD

Dave F

Dave, nice guitars. Would hate to have to choose. Where do you put all of them? Did you make it to the Guitar Show yesterday? Ok, I chose. I can't ever get enough Southern Jumbos.

Dave, nice guitars. Would hate to have to choose. Where do you put all of them? Did you make it to the Guitar Show yesterday? Ok, I chose. I can't ever get enough Southern Jumbos.

I have a fairly good size music room but I am close to my limits plus I need to get them all stored elsewhere when my daughter and family temporarily move in if their house sells before their new one is built.

I did not go to the guitar show. I've been to a few locally and felt they were all a waste.

Good choice. All three are nice guitars.

I have a fairly good size music room but I am close to my limits plus I need to get them all stored elsewhere when my daughter and family temporarily move in if their house sells before their new one is built.

I did not go to the guitar show. I've been to a few locally and felt they were all a waste.

Good choice. All three are nice guitars.

I'm in the same boat. I can handle about 6 or 7 guitars at one time these days unless I want them strewn all over the condo. That's having them out and at hand vs in cases in a closet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived