Gibson Brands Forums

NGD: 2010 J45TV

sbpark

You also do it on AGF. either way, you're right, you're entitled to do what ever you want. Just seems kind of lame to troll a forum for guitars you have professed not liking. Kind of lame, or have the guys on the Explorer and Les Paul sections grown tired of your replies as well and you're just dying for an audience but have worn out your welcome at most of the other places?

Isn't it about time for you to storm out of here? Again? Before you go though, put those posts up. And whatever it is you say I'm doing on the AGF, which you stormed out of, again, remember? Put those posts up too.

rct

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it about time for you to storm out of here? Again? Before you go though, put those posts up. And whatever it is you say I'm doing on the AGF, which you stormed out of, again, remember? Put those posts up too.

rct

I own a Toyota truck, but I'm gonna go over to the Prius forum and give people crap. It's the same thing, right? I've owned Toyotas since 1973 and have done all kinds of things with them in all kinds of places for a really long time. I just haven't found a Prius that I really like.

I own a Toyota truck, but I'm gonna go over to the Prius forum and give people crap. It's the same thing, right? I've owned Toyotas since 1973 and have done all kinds of things with them in all kinds of places for a really long time. I just haven't found a Prius that I really like.

And...I gave you what crap about your Gibsons? I responded to a guy with the facts as I know them, today, about Martins and their exaggerated neck reset mythology. Since they collide with whatever you see as the facts I am, of course, a "troll" in the most AOLest of ways, right? You think you got my schtick down? Goes both ways buddy. Again, before you go, before you "I'm done with this", by all means, put up all this trolling I'm doing here and over in the AGF. Seriously. I'd like to read it, and you would be so vindicated, am I right?

rct

And...I gave you what crap about your Gibsons? I responded to a guy with the facts as I know them, today, about Martins and their exaggerated neck reset mythology. Since they collide with whatever you see as the facts I am, of course, a "troll" in the most AOLest of ways, right? You think you got my schtick down? Goes both ways buddy. Again, before you go, before you "I'm done with this", by all means, put up all this trolling I'm doing here and over in the AGF. Seriously. I'd like to read it, and you would be so vindicated, am I right?

rct

Sorry I didnt reply. I was too busy thinking about going over to the Les Paul forum and professing how the bolt on neck is superior and how insecure players pay Les Pauls and real men play Teles. I mean heck, I've never owned a Les paul or enjoyed playing the one's I've picked up, but it's gotta be right. Maybe I just haven't run into a Les Paul with a neck I get along with. I have no real experience with Les Pauls but man, those Teles are real sweet! I've been playing Teles since 1973, so I really know what I'm talking about! Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I didnt reply. I was too busy thinking about going over to the Les Paul forum and professing how the bolt on neck is superior and how insecure players pay Les Pauls and real men play Teles. I mean heck, I've never owned a Les paul or enjoyed playing the one's I've picked up, but it's gotta be right. Maybe I just haven't run into a Les Paul with a neck I get along with. I have no real experience with Les Pauls but man, those Teles are real sweet! I've been playing Teles since 1973, so I really know what I'm talking about! Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!!

About what I expected, but by all means, carry on. You look so erudite and clever and all.

rct

I don't know why RCT is so fired up. Didn't Journey just get inducted into the the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? Being from Southern Jersey and all, and a self-professed expert on the Gibson electric since '73, he should be on cloud 9 right about now. Cruising around in his Iroc, t-tops off (they probably leak anyway), scoping chicks at the 7-Eleven. Does the cassette player still work in that thing?! What I want to know is how do you haul around those awesome Norlin-era Gibsons and a Marshall stack in an Iroc?

I don't know why RCT is so fired up. Didn't Journey just get inducted into the the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? Being from Southern Jersey and all, and a self-professed expert on the Gibson electric since '73, he should be on cloud 9 right about now. Cruising around in his Iroc, t-tops off, scoping chicks at the 7-Eleven. Does the cassette player still work in that thing?!

Cute. Yer doing well. What else can you think of? Shall I tell you my ethnic heritage, you can get into that too, ehy? It is, of course, better than providing what it is you started shooting yer mouth off about though, right? Keep it up kid. When you run out of hysterical non-sequiturs, get all my "trolling" posts out of your webtv archives and put them up here for all the world to see how right you are, right?

rct

Some guy posted here about his new guitar

His thread

Show some respect lads

Yep, that guy was me. So I figured I can further derail my own thread if I choose. It's already turned to shite. Why not have fun with it at this point? I know I'm a sick person, but I'm getting some enjoyment out of pissing off a self-professed Gibson authoritarian who's been doing' it since '73 and an aging rocker who for whatever reason decides to spend his time in a forum where he seems to not even like the guitars that the forum is based on. (And if it didnt get under his skin, he'd simply ignore my replies, but he's felt the need to reply to every single reply of mine, taking the bait EVERY time!) Dirty Jerz, rock on and don't stop believing'! Hold on to that feeling buddy!

Yep, that guy was me. So I figured I can further derail my own thread if I choose. It's already turned to shite. Why not have fun with it at this point? I know I'm a sick person, but I'm getting some enjoyment out of pissing off a self-professed Gibson authoritarian who's been doing' it since '73 and an aging rocker who for whatever reason decides to spend his time in a forum where he seems to not even like the guitars that the forum is based on. (And if it didnt get under his skin, he'd simply ignore my replies, but he's felt the need to reply to every single reply of mine, taking the bait EVERY time!) Dirty Jerz, rock on and don't stop believing'! Hold on to that feeling buddy!

There's a new strategy. "You aren't answering me cuz you know I'm right!". "Yer only answering me cuz you know I'm right!". Welcome to the early 90's usenet, kid.

You got them posts yer mouth was blabbing, or will you continue with yer aging rocker bullshite?

rct

There's a new strategy. "You aren't answering me cuz you know I'm right!". "Yer only answering me cuz you know I'm right!". Welcome to the early 90's usenet, kid.

You got them posts yer mouth was blabbing, or will you continue with yer aging rocker bullshite?

rct

Hook, like and sinker!

Archived