Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
skinlayers

TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS

I still love how portable the SCS.3 System is! Nothing beats being able to fit my entire setup in a backpack!

However, Traktor 2.6 (and later) breaks the ability to set & enable a loop by pressing the middle "button" in the Control Area while in Loop Mode.

This has prevented me from upgrading to Traktor 2.6 or newer, as I regularly use this function in my sets.

So, I finally purchased Bome MIDI Translator Pro, and edited the "TPRO2.5 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS [A-B-C-D].bmtp" preset that is installed with DaRouter 1.2.43.

I have tested my updated preset with DaRouter, and it appears to restore the old set & enable looping functionality.

I hope this helps breath new life into this control for those who still use it!

TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS A-B-C-D.bmtp_v1.0.zip

Gabriel Burkholder

"DJ Skinlayers"

Hello Gabriel! I feel like you...I will always love SCS.3 System 🤖💞🤖

Thank you very much for bmtp archive. I download it with the illusion of solving a problem but I could not. It happens to me that the sync of the deck A and C do not work correctly. That is, in addition to being sync are also play, It happens to you? I was wondering if you could edit that bug with Bome MIDI Translator Pro

Kisses!

Nela

I still love how portable the SCS.3 System is! Nothing beats being able to fit my entire setup in a backpack!

However, Traktor 2.6 (and later) breaks the ability to set & enable a loop by pressing the middle "button" in the Control Area while in Loop Mode.

This has prevented me from upgrading to Traktor 2.6 or newer, as I regularly use this function in my sets.

So, I finally purchased Bome MIDI Translator Pro, and edited the "TPRO2.5 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS [A-B-C-D].bmtp" preset that is installed with DaRouter 1.2.43.

I have tested my updated preset with DaRouter, and it appears to restore the old set & enable looping functionality.

I hope this helps breath new life into this control for those who still use it!

TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS A-B-C-D.bmtp_v1.0.zip

Gabriel Burkholder

"DJ Skinlayers"