Gibson Brands Forums

I just wanted to say that it's really nice being here

theflyingturtle

I was just reading the thread where the lady was looking for tips on singing and playing together and as I read through the posts it really impressed me. Without going into a laundry list of reasons I would just like to say "Y'all are some nice people". Thanks. Have a great day and go and play your guitar!

I was just reading the thread where the lady was looking for tips on singing and playing together and as I read through the posts it really impressed me. Without going into a laundry list of reasons I would just like to say "Y'all are some nice people". Thanks. Have a great day and go and play your guitar!

I agree that is why I landed here in the beginning, it is a civil and respectful forum where as the others I checked out were all "cutthroat", rude and volitile. And oh by the way Flyingturtle, this lady who was looking for advice happens to be a 58 year old man...LOL. With a name like Kelly I have had a lifetime of being mistaken for a female so no biggie, besides being called a lady is better than a lot of things I have been called.

I agree that is why I landed here in the beginning, it is a civil and respectful forum where as the others I checked out were all "cutthroat", rude and volitile. And oh by the way Flyingturtle, this lady who was looking for advice happens to be a 58 year old man...LOL. With a name like Kelly I have had a lifetime of being mistaken for a female so no biggie, besides being called a lady is better than a lot of things I have been called.

Oh that gave me a chuckle! Sorry about that!

Archived