Gibson Brands Forums

Our wives are onto us!

saturn

I'm not tracking;

You mean to say that Sweetwater puts candy in the shipping carton whenever they mail you a guitar?

[crying]

Yes.

Another funny story. Recently I bought an amp from them and asked my family to be on the lookout for the Fedex delivery. I didn't want the box sitting on the porch. When I got home the amp was sitting inside the door, but I was a little worried because the box looked a little disheveled. When I opened it up, the amp was fine and along with the expected bag of candy, there was a big beautiful red tomato! :blink: I was showing it to my wife and saying how I couldn't believe Sweetwater is putting tomatoes in the box now. How did that not get damaged? etc...

About 2 days later, my middle son confesses that he opened the box and placed the tomato in there and re-taped it! [biggrin] They all had a good laugh at that.

She's been with me or knows about the stuff I have bought since we have been together. We discuss it before any purchase. The key is getting her something of equal or greater value, like a new fridge or beach vacation.

Archived