Gibson Brands Forums

NAD

NHTom

On kind of a GAS fuled whim, I grabbed a Blackstar Ht1r head. Used for $100. I had an old Carvin 2x12 around and it makes an awesome setup. Amazing tone fora cheap little amp. Perfect bedroom amp.

On kind of a GAS fuled whim, I grabbed a Blackstar Ht1r head. Used for $100. I had an old Carvin 2x12 around and it makes an awesome setup. Amazing tone fora cheap little amp. Perfect bedroom amp.

Those are cool. I almost but one until I sunk $ into the little Marshall JTM1 [thumbup]

Thanks, talk about best $100 GAS money ever spent. The pictured setup is low volume heaven. Amazed at the sounds for what they cost.

Blackstar makes a great sounding low power amp. Congratulations on the new acquisition, that was an amazing deal you got.

[thumbup] At that price I'm going to say HE STOLE IT! [biggrin]

Funny you should say that.................

I saw the price, and the store was very busy. I know the store has a great 30 day return policy with no questions asked, so I never even plugged it in or turned it on..........grabbed it, threw them a Benjamin, and ran......lol.

NO regrets at all!!!!

NHTom

Funny you should say that.................

I saw the price, and the store was very busy. I know the store has a great 30 day return policy with no questions asked, so I never even plugged it in or turned it on..........grabbed it, threw them a Benjamin, and ran......lol.

NO regrets at all!!!!

NHTom

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Archived