Gibson Brands Forums

On Vacation!

Boston004681

Florida? I guess I was jaded long ago when I lived in Florida. I can't even consider A Florida vacation. I know some day soon I will have to take the kids to Disney World I dread that day.

You know the problem with Florida, other then the weather, all the New Yorkers. :(

When I played guitar in Clearwater, at the "Surfside", back in 1970, I'm very sure, you were not there. I lived in Largo at the time.

Florida is like Louisiana.

You are either there, or you just "said" you were.

Murph.

Florida? I guess I was jaded long ago when I lived in Florida. I can't even consider A Florida vacation. I know some day soon I will have to take the kids to Disney World I dread that day.

You know the problem with Florida' date=' other then the weather, all the New Yorkers. :-$ [/quote']

You and me Homz. Florida is the last place I'd vacation. I lived and went to school in Miami. Went to miami senior high on Biscane Blvd.. Saw the miner and his mule In front of the Golden Nugget every morning going to school. I lived on the boundry line of little Havana. Didn't like the area at all.

I thoguht you were going to say Ecuadorians...

Damn Ecuadorians... always marching around causing trouble. To bad they're not like the Argentinians or Chileans whom never give anyone a hard time. I wish I had a dollar for every time I was pissed off by an Ecuadorian. [-(

Here's a switch.... I'm on vacation to.... In Boston!! I know you must think I'm nuts because it is cold and snowy here but I'm here to visit my family. Oh by the way I bought a new amp to bring back to Spain with me... :-) New amp day!!!!! :-s I'll make a seperate post for that...

Damn Ecuadorians... always marching around causing trouble. To bad they're not like the Argentinians or Chileans whom never give anyone a hard time. I wish I had a dollar for every time I was pissed off by an Ecuadorian. =P~

I dunno man... I go there (florida) on vacation a lot... and every time I run into lots of Ecuadorian people... they are everywhere... they might be taking the world over without us Gibson freaks even noticing... (I think Obama is one of them =P~ )

Archived