Gibson Brands Forums

What Should I Get at Musician's Friend?

badbluesplayer

So I got a gift certificate from my son for 100 clams for father's day at MF. They used to be $25.00 but he got an MBA the other year and the gravy train's starting to ramp up. He said something about a law degree and I'm like, "I'll have the L-5."

So far I can't really think of anything good to buy. I have all the picks and strings and rags and wrenches I need. Maybe 91 feet of Mogami instrument cable at $1.09/ft.

And WTF is THIS for?

Any suggestions? What would you buy?

So I got a gift certificate from my son for 100 clams for father's day at MF. They used to be $25.00 but he got an MBA the other year and the gravy train's starting to ramp up. He said something about a law degree and I'm like, "I'll have the L-5."

So far I can't really think of anything good to buy. I have all the picks and strings and rags and wrenches I need. Maybe 91 feet of Mogami instrument cable at $1.09/ft.

And WTF is THIS for?

That's a drummer adjustment tool.

Is there a pedal you've been curious about...could help cover the cost...

My first thought was stock up on strings, but your post negated that. I'd have to second the pedal search as a back up, given your $$ value

1498309831[/url]' post='1864138']

And WTF is THIS for?

Looks like a nice tool for breaking out windows of cars when you find a pet that's locked in a hot car and the owners not around. msp_flapper.gif

Nice speaker you got! Good choice.

And WTF is THIS for?

I used copper / hide mallets when I was a milling machinist (Hide one end & copper at the other). The hide end was to tap down aluminium components onto parallel bars (in vice).

Its a gentler way to hit without causing damage.

Archived