Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from western New York

BGDrew

Hi, I'm Bryan. I've played guitar for more than 20 years. Over the years I've dabbled in rock, '90s grunge, classical, and jazz, but really found myself in the blues. I've bought, sold, and traded a few guitars: Fender Strat; Fender California Tele; Peavey strat imitation (my first guitar); Epiphone Les Paul style from the early 90s (great guitar I still kick myself for trading); and a few acoustic and nylon string acoustic guitars. Currently, I have an Epiphone 335 dot, a cheap Ibanez flat top, and my baby - a Gibson Nighthawk from the 1990s. I had the Nighthawk modified with Jumbo Frets, and had the forth and fifth position of the toggle switch reversed.

I came to the Gibson forum because I need help with my first rebuild. I will be posting on that in the near future. After getting here I see this forum has allot more to offer. I am interested in theory, writing and composing. If anyone can point me in the right direction for those topics I will be very thankful. My goal in joining this forum is to give more than I receive.

Welcome to the forum. Western New York happens to be the home of my favorite guitar store, House Of Guitars, in Rochester. I make an annual pilgrimage up there from southern Pennsylvania for the guitars and Zweigel Franks. [thumbup]

Welcome to the forum. Western New York happens to be the home of my favorite guitar store, House Of Guitars, in Rochester. I make an annual pilgrimage up there from southern Pennsylvania for the guitars and Zweigel Franks. [thumbup]

That's cool.I am from Long Island ,and I am gonna go google it right now.thanks

Archived