Gibson Brands Forums

Just ordered a Fender Squier Telecaster

RevDavidLee

That's such a really cool little guitar. Plays and sounds good? I'm not allowed to "adopt" any more guitars for another 6 months, maybe 5 now. But, for $200.00, I might be able to do that.

Yes it does play beautifully & sounds great - love it! I want to mention that I have a handful of other Teles including an American Special & an American Deluxe so I have a good reference library of tone & feel to compare it to. For $199 it's a steal.

And still looking at this one as well in the same series - just an awesome finish color AND a freakin rosewood fret board! [drool]

0310200581_gtr_cntbdyright_001_nr.jpg

I just went to MF to look at that silver one & saw that I have $53 in Backstage Pass points so I ordered the silver one too - free shipping = total price for this guitar = $146. No brainer.

I'm goin' off the rails on a Tele train

[razz]

Wow! So, they also have Race Red and Race Green. I say go for it, one of each color! I'm seriously considering one of these. FYI, Sweetwater has them for the same price, just out of stock at the moment.

I only have $4.80 in Backstage Pass points though. Now, to sell the idea to my wife. She got a new washer last night because the other one broke. I'm not sure she'll consider that a fair trade though, even though it was the one she wanted. Maybe if I let her pick the color...

Wow! So, they also have Race Red and Race Green. I say go for it, one of each color! I'm seriously considering one of these. FYI, Sweetwater has them for the same price, just out of stock at the moment.

I only have $4.80 in Backstage Pass points though. Now, to sell the idea to my wife. She got a new washer last night because the other one broke. I'm not sure she'll consider that a fair trade though, even though it was the one she wanted. Maybe if I let her pick the color...

[thumbup]

I'm not buying any more of these. I think two of them is plenty. Just having fun for very little money. That doesn't happen often enough :)

Yes it does play beautifully & sounds great - love it! I want to mention that I have a handful of other Teles including an American Special & an American Deluxe so I have a good reference library of tone & feel to compare it to. For $199 it's a steal.

And still looking at this one as well in the same series - just an awesome finish color AND a freakin rosewood fret board! [drool]

0310200581_gtr_cntbdyright_001_nr.jpg

Now THAT one, is more "My" style, color wise! Looks Great!! [thumbup]

CB

She's here! Beautiful, perfect action, fit & finish are flawless as with the other one I purchased. Here's her debut photo on the infamous "casting couch" [drool]

20108522_1580537928662993_7609812968450292114_n.jpg?oh=106e5a5fa4830c2d1f0306337c21608d&oe=59FE73DE

Wow, looks amazing. I still think you're going to end up with the other two colors as well. [thumbup]

I'm still deciding if I want one. I've wanted a Telecaster for a while, just to have one.

Wow, looks amazing. I still think you're going to end up with the other two colors as well. [thumbup]

I'm still deciding if I want one. I've wanted a Telecaster for a while, just to have one.

I think when you see my new thread about "Show Me Your Telecasters" you won't ponder me getting those other two colors because I am fully equipped with this particular guitar :)

I think when you see my new thread about "Show Me Your Telecasters" you won't ponder me getting those other two colors because I am fully equipped with this particular guitar :)

Just saw it! Awesome. I don't own one yet but these are certainly worth a look at. For the price, you can't beat it.

Archived