Gibson Brands Forums

Photobucket Changes

badbluesplayer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They got me this morning!

I'm attempting to use IMGUR and have up;

loaded pics which is easy enough but haven't got a clue how to put them in a forum....Help!!

Choose an image form your library by clicking on it. You have to select the size - I found their "large thumbnail" to be quite sufficient. Then click copy next to the box that says "BBcode". Paste that here and you should be good to go...

qGwckIEl.png

Choose an image form your library by clicking on it. You have to select the size - I found their "large thumbnail" to be quite sufficient. Then click copy next to the box that says "BBcode". Paste that here and you should be good to go...

qGwckIEl.png

Ta mate!

XfGXGOj.jpg

forty six & 2 !!

Hell yeah Dub!

I've been trying for some time to upload some pix to ya all.. Yep shame Reverb and E bay and a host of other can allow posting. I joined and started up with Photo bucket follow the directions and,,,nada

Is this a reflection on Gibson and Epiphone,, Disallowing the core of their fan base from sharing their prize possessions?

Can I post picture from facebook?

Seriously broke my fukking ballz to get my pictures off there. I hope thosea ss holes are bankrupt in a few months. Fukkers. fukk them...

Did you know you could single-click 'Select All' and hit 'Download'?...

msp_smile.gif

Test:...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Phuck you BotoPhucket! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIX.

laugh.gif

As a matter of interest, rct, which site are you now using?

Pip.

msp_smile.gif

laugh.gif

As a matter of interest, rct, which site are you now using?

Pip.

Photobucket was always a crapshoot. Here at work sometimes it wouldn't work at all, but we have firewalls and security crap to deal with. You'd think at home with my super wide Comcast pipe it'd be no problem, right? Oh no, photobucket one of THEE absolute worst sites ever. With no adblock, total crap. With adblock turned on, 94% crap on a good day. They squeezed my nuts for every single album I downloaded all the way to the last one and then at "delete account" I had to do even that three times before it finished.

Christ on a large stick I HATED that place from the day I first put my own pictures on there.

I'm using the one somebody posted in this thread, postimage I think. I'm at work now, so I don't have it on this machine yet and the googlee is all seized up already this morning.

Phucking internet. This is what you get when guys like me are doing the real-time systems and these friggin butt munch hipsters are allowed to wrangle commerce.

rct

I tried that and it just hung for an hour or so. I never even got the window to select where I want to download to. :-k

That is stunningly gorgeous grain Rabs! [drool]

Thanks man.. Been a bit delayed with this build but I should get it finished pretty soon. :)

Cant wait to get all the hardware and strings on [thumbup]

Guest Farnsbarns

I have just confirmed my workaround still works. Pippy had misunderstood and then deleted his account before I retried so the image was genuinely not found. I saw my previous post no longer contained his image but of course, he'd already deleted that one too.

Just got a chap's images showing in the best luthier in San Jose thread.

I requested to Photobucket to download all my photos (278) to my computer. They sent an email the next day (yesterday) with a Download button that said my library was ready for download, specifically only one download and it had to be done within 24 hours. So I clicked on the Download button, waited a few minutes - then got a response that THIS DOWNLOAD IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE [cursing]

I sent them an email explaining what happened, or rather what didn't happen & demanded they send me another Download link that would actually work. I yelled THESE ARE MY PHOTOS AFTERALL!!!! Argh!!!!

I'll keep you posted <_<

I requested to Photobucket to download all my photos (278) to my computer. They sent an email the next day (yesterday) with a Download button that said my library was ready for download, specifically only one download and it had to be done within 24 hours. So I clicked on the Download button, waited a few minutes - then got a response that THIS DOWNLOAD IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE [cursing]

I sent them an email explaining what happened, or rather what didn't happen & demanded they send me another Download link that would actually work. I yelled THESE ARE MY PHOTOS AFTERALL!!!! Argh!!!!

I'll keep you posted <_<

Actually when you upload to Photobucket you give them the rights to your photos. It's in the terms and conditions. I really don't think there is any possible recourse, except deleting your account and switching to a different service

Imgur test....I was able to delete my photobucket account but it took FOREVER, ugh.

YHRhy8J.jpg

I downloaded imgur's iPhone app but haven't gotten my uploads to show up yet, not sure what I am doing wrong. I uploaded them as "private" because I'm not into the social media aspect of it, but I don't see where the pics or links go

Actually when you upload to Photobucket you give them the rights to your photos. It's in the terms and conditions. I really don't think there is any possible recourse, except deleting your account and switching to a different service

I realize that but I was trying to make a point no matter how futile [smile]

Archived