Gibson Brands Forums

Martin Size 5 ?

JuanCarlosVejar

He's playing the worst single he ever released...on a Martin Size 5 Terz guitars, one of the ultra small doodahs that Marty Robbins used to play. Terz guitars are tuned to the same intervals as a standard guitar, but G to G not E to E, if memory serves me right.

They sort of sound like a cross between a guitar and a Mando. Very cool and zingy and inspiring!

He's playing the worst single he ever released...on a Martin Size 5 Terz guitars, one of the ultra small doodahs that Marty Robbins used to play. Terz guitars are tuned to the same intervals as a standard guitar, but G to G not E to E, if memory serves me right.

They sort of sound like a cross between a guitar and a Mando. Very cool and zingy and inspiring!

😂😂😂 .

Even legends aren't perfect.

Thanks to both of you

JC

😂😂😂 .

Even legends aren't perfect.

Thanks to both of you

JC

Don't get me wrong, I adore Cat. Absolutely massive fan and will defend the last four '70s albums to all and sundry. Cat's worst is better than 99% of other artists' best so I meant it affectionately!

Don't get me wrong, I adore Cat. Absolutely massive fan and will defend the last four '70s albums to all and sundry. Cat's worst is better than 99% of other artists' best so I meant it affectionately!

Yeah to me what I love is the idea inside the song.

He just wanted people to live in harmony and understanding.

If you think of it for many of us our "banapple gas" is playing guitar.

If everyone on this earth found their personal BAG ...We would be living in a truely different world .

So even though the song isn't his best work for those who look beyond the cheesy factor it contains a wonderful message.

JC

Archived