Gibson Brands Forums

Acoustic forum Topic No. 20000

flatbaroque

I noticed on the Gibson Guitar Board front page where the sub-forums are listed that the Acoustic forum has had 19969 topics posted.

Word on the street has it that Gibson will be awarding a Glorified Torrefied True Vintage Legend Historic Classic Custom Shop J-45 to the poster of topic 20000. Who will it be? What will be the topic?Stay tuned!!!

Sounds good - everything's open, , , , , , , like a slope shouldered banner guitar.

May I suggest we avoid Martin content in that #20kilo.

Agreed.

I have a couple of topics ready

"I changed to Nylon strings on my J-200 - never going back to steel!" and

"Is pickguard misalignment affecting the tone of my J-45?"

Nicely spotted FB, I never knew any of that was there! Or ignored it?

I could post "Testing 1,2,3" 27 more times and we might get it over with this week, otherwise if posting like late, it could take til Xmas.....

BluesKing777.

eusa_naughty.gif..............................................Merry Xmastongue.gif

I noticed on the Gibson Guitar Board front page where the sub-forums are listed that the Acoustic forum has had 19969 topics posted.

Word on the street has it that Gibson will be awarding a Glorified Torrefied True Vintage Legend Historic Classic Custom Shop J-45 to the poster of topic 20000. Who will it be? What will be the topic?Stay tuned!!!

So how many of us are actually saving some real bizarre notions in case we happen to get a shot at #2000? Feels a bit like bidding on ebay - I need more life😂

Archived