Gibson Brands Forums

Can we guess your highest education level?

MichaelT

I just enrolled at an online university and they accepted the 81 and the PhD from this quiz for credit as "previous life-experience." Now all I have to do is pay them some money and take an online quiz and they'll send me an actual fake PhD instead of the hokey fake PhD that this quiz gave me. Things are looking up! [thumbup]

Some Clavinisms....Relative to the test;

On the subject of how to stay 'Smart' I always loved this one of Cliff's;

"It’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

The man was wise beyond his years!

Pip.

Archived