Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson les paul 2011 satin

67vert

Hi everyone - I just got this from my brother who bought this Gibson les Paul model in 2011 and would appreciate any help as to history and value - the serial number is 100510689 -

any help is as always greatly appreciated (i have all original paper work and receipt but no clear description as to the model )

csysman

Hi everyone - I just got this from my brother who bought this Gibson les Paul model in 2011 and would appreciate any help as to history and value - the serial number is 100510689 -

any help is as always greatly appreciated (i have all original paper work and receipt but no clear description as to the model )

csysman

Welcome

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Studio-Satin/Specs.aspx

Pretty sure this is what you've got. Check the usual of eBay, reverb, etc for ballpark value.

Enjoy it

Johnny

Since you have the serial number and the paperwork on it either call Gibson Customer Service at 1-800-4GIBSON with any questions you have or send them an E-Mail at, service@gibson.com. With the serial number they should be able to tell you what model it is, what year it was made, what shop it came from, how much it sold for. The only thing hey can't tell you is what condition it's in or what it's worth. You can take it to a Guitar Center for that or any music store or pawn shop to sell it.

Archived