Gibson Brands Forums

It's a sign of the times.

Homz

Yep, Guitar Hero sales lots of Compact Discs and music down loads. Here is a chart. The good news is that with all these kids playing with Guitar Hero there will be fewer of us and thus make our talents in higher demand. Or lack of talent depending on your skill level.

GHsales.jpg

Never got into Southpark. I guess Its because of the trouble I got into letting my young (At the Time) Daughter watch Bevis and Butthead with me. My family and I were at the mall. We ran into the sisters from the Private School my daughter was attending. I asked her to come over to say Hello to the sisters. Her answer to us that she was busy right now, she had to go stroke her monkey. Man i wish I coulda hid right then. The young sister wispered in my ear she watched the show to. But to let my daughter know she didn't have a Monkey. :^o

Never got into Southpark. I guess Its because of the trouble I got into letting my young (At the Time) Daughter watch Bevis and Butthead with me. My family and I were at the mall. We ran into the sisters from the Private School my daughter was attending. I asked her to come over to say Hello to the sisters. Her answer to us that she was busy right now' date=' she had to go stroke her monkey. Man i wish I coulda hid right then. The young sister wispered in my ear she watched the show to. But to let my daughter know she didn't have a Monkey. #-o [/quote']

Im tired im gona go stroke my monkey...night everyone...LOL

Homz - your chart is very interesting.

It looks like GH3's release coincided with the very beginning of the Economic downturn.

All those bankers playing GH3 when they should have been responsibly investing and stuff.

Now - if they had REAL guitarists running the economy.....

Archived