Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DG...

Unable to register decadance SE

I am having trouble with the activation of the deckadance 2 standard version I purchased,

After uploading the activation request file, this message shows: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

Please let me know what I have to do in order to manage to activate it.

It is on a mac and I have checked the date and time are correct

Did you get Deckadance LE edition with a Behringer controller?

Hi Mister Serrano,

no i get Deckadance with the DJ-Tech imix reload Controller. Didn't see that you have written back, sorry! Its a old controller but i got it as a present and just wanna activate deckadance le cause every 4 minutes there is the info "demo version" ... its muted ... then goes on for the next 4 minutes.

Thank you

...I got Deckadance with the DJ-Tech imix reload Controller

I have sent you a private message with info to register Deckadance LE. The problem is that your controller is not supported natively by recent versions of DD, so that, you will need to create a manual mapping for the iMix Reload.

I have sent you a private message with info to register Deckadance LE. The problem is that your controller is not supported natively by recent versions of DD, so that, you will need to create a manual mapping for the iMix Reload.

Hi Luis, this didn't worked. The serial number is from a third party product or some was the answer from Cakewalk. Can you send me another please or help me out?? So hard to Activate Deckadance LE i can't believe it ;-)

Greets

I have sent you a new serial number for latest DD LE edition. Take into account that it's not possible to register older versions of DD because the registering system was changed a long time ago.

Having the same problem but trying to move deckadance from old laptop to new laptop. I can't figure out how to register my standard version it only lets me use demo. It says it cannot generate a activation file each time I try to.

Having the same problem but trying to move deckadance from old laptop to new laptop. I can't figure out how to register my standard version it only lets me use demo. It says it cannot generate a activation file each time I try to.

Private message sent.

I have the same problem with the standard version, it just will not activate. I've tried different browsers ,different times ,other laptops ,but it wont work .And it seems to be a known problem ,so why can't it be resolved??????

Private message sent.

hello I got the same problem I think DJ pro imix reload mk2 , I have decadance LE with working serial number. I downloaded the demo, installed it and then I did registration as explained on the internet , when I look at the registration part in decadance I can see it's registered but somehow I can't change the existing midi mapping cause decadance says me that I need registered version of decadence to be able to use this functions .

so now I updated to a version that does not anymore support my controller and I can't even make a midi mapping from scratch .

so how is this possible , I updated my previous outdated decadance version to have more functionality not less , now I can't even use properly my gear this way, and top of the bill I can't even go back to the previous version that did supported my controller because I can't find the old installer anymore.

so for us customers that have this kind of problem it means we are screwed now , I just want to go back to my old decadance that worked great for me can you help me please don't know what to do now and need to prepare a mix urgent .

thanx in advance sincearly Benjamin

hello I got the same problem I think DJ pro imix reload mk2 , I have decadance LE with working serial number. I downloaded the demo, installed it and then I did registration as explained on the internet , when I look at the registration part in decadance I can see it's registered but somehow I can't change the existing midi mapping cause decadance says me that I need registered version of decadence to be able to use this functions .

so now I updated to a version that does not anymore support my controller and I can't even make a midi mapping from scratch .

so how is this possible , I updated my previous outdated decadance version to have more functionality not less , now I can't even use properly my gear this way, and top of the bill I can't even go back to the previous version that did supported my controller because I can't find the old installer anymore.

so for us customers that have this kind of problem it means we are screwed now , I just want to go back to my old decadance that worked great for me can you help me please don't know what to do now and need to prepare a mix urgent .

thanx in advance sincearly Benjamin

this is going to sound stupid but where can I find that private message that you have send to me @ Luisserrano thanx for the help